In-person visits will be booked only when it’s deemed necessary by the provider.
If you are booked for an in-person visit, please follow these guidelines:
- Please wear a mask (if you do not have one, we will provide a disposable mask for you)
- Please attend alone or with companions only if absolutely necessary
- Please wait in the front of the clinic for the staff to guide you to your examination room after you have your temperature taken, hands sterilized and or gloved and mask dawned.
- When waiting, please maintain physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet from others
- If you develop a cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath prior to your visit, please call to inform us and stay home
There will be no exceptions to this.